Hello! So glad you’re here. Below you will find details regarding the positions and a few items that must be completed prior to your application for the internship to be reviewed.
- Social Media Management (Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Website, Pinterest)
- Content Curation (Instagram, Tik Tok, Website, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Graphic Design (Website, Social Media, Print)
- Business Management & Logistics (Inventory, Fulfillment, Logistics)
- Product Procurement & Visual Merchandising (Ordering & Staging Products)
10-20 hours per week
10% discount on all products
Flexible work schedule/location (you will not be required to work in store)
Start Date will be Sunday 9/20-and the internship will end 11/22. Depending on need it may be an option to extend through the end of the year as seasonal staff or join the team in a part-time position available.
HOW TO APPLY
- Create a document and answer the following questions.
- Why do you want to work at Presley Paige?
- What’s your preferred way to be managed? (ex. do you need lots of direction? are you a self starter? etc. How would you like to be managed in this role as an intern?)
- In this role, there are lots of things going on all the time. We work in a fast pace environment. How do you stay organized?
- Sales are down this month. What do you do?
- Which brand’s marketing do you find the most inspiring? Why? (This can be literally any brand in the entire world).
- What excites you most about helping grow Presley Paige?
- Click here to complete application and attach the document you created for step 1.